Bristol / South Wales
£30,000 – £45,000 Basic + Industry Training + Progression + Vehicle + Mobile + Laptop + Company Fuel Card + Company Credit Card + Pension
Great opportunity to work for a civil engineering company, who can offer direct progression & training to learn several sectors within the geotechnical field. As a company who have been experiencing consistent growth, they’re now looking for a civil engineer to help deal with workload & progression.
Work on a variety of different projects within the geotechnical industry, this employer will help you become a highly skilled CAD technician/ Civil engineer. Enjoy working for a growing company who offer quick progression and consistent training.
* Hold a civil engineering degree (geotechnical desirable)
* Highly motivated to learn various geotechnical fields
* Comfortable meeting clients & customers
* Happy travelling & staying away from home when required
* Mobile role, visiting customers & new clients
* Looking after & developing projects
* Work closely with clients to organise projects
* Relatable job titles: area civil engineer, structural engineer, geotechnical engineer, design engineer, cad engineer, cad technician