C&I Instrument Technician
£30,000 – £35,000 + Van + Fuel Card + Overtime + Training + Phone + Laptop + Bonus+ Pension + Benefits
Work for as a C&I Instrument technician for and well-established company in a varied and stimulating role. Work for one of their clients in a modern CHP power plant where your skills will be utilised to their full capacity.
This company supply instrumentation equipment to several different industries throughout the UK. Be a part of a growing and ambitious company where you will be rewarded for your hard work and efforts.
* Routine and defect maintenance of instrumentation/process equipment on site
* Instrument fault finding, testing, removal, installation and repairs
* Calibration of process instrumentation: pressure, temperature, level, flow and analytical instrumentation
* Site role based in Sheffield
* Experienced C&I Instrument Technician
* Ideal background from Instrumentation/ Process/ Industrial
* HNC or similar in Instrumentation/ electrical engineering
Keywords: instrumentation engineering, instrument, process, engineering, technical, electrical, CHP, combined heating and power, HND, HNC, process, process equipment, processes, mechanical, industrial controls