£30,000 – £34,000 + Bonus + Private Health Care + Company Pension + Childcare Vouchers + Cycle to Work Scheme + Additional Bonus Package + 6-month Fixed Term Contract
Excellent opportunity for engineering or manufacturing buyers looking to establish themselves with an expanding global business. This busy role offers daily challenges, whilst enhancing your skillset. Be proud to manufacture high end components in a role with good progression.
This Global manufacturer of prestigious, dynamic, mechanically assembled products have a huge global presence. Ever expanding their already impresses client portfolio this is a brilliant chance to make a genuine difference. They believe in their staff and are also keen to progress from within.
* Working with internal departments ensuring parts requirements are understood and ordered to deadline
* Ensuring ERP system is up to date
* Communicating any issues with materials
* Ensuring parts and materials are meeting deadlines and quality standards
* Experienced buyer or purchaser
* Background of working in supply chain and procurement
* Experience in using ERP system
* Qualified in engineering, manufacturing or business administration