£30,000 – £38,000 + Pension + Bonus + Package + Product Discount
Experienced engineering or manufacturing buyer, purchaser or procurement specialist will relish the opportunity to build supplier relationships, both home and abroad. Hugely enjoyable challenge for self-motivated professionals, to develop an existing supply chain and purchase procedure for a wide variety of different material and components. Take ownership of this department for employers who welcome and encourage ingenuity.
This company produce highly technical mechanically assembled luxury products to a high-end market. With a rapidly growing glamourous clientele, be proud to make a difference for such a prestigious innovator. Be part of an expanding proudly British brand in a role that will truly allow you to test yourself and become a vital and valued leader.
* Working with internal departments ensuring parts requirements are understood and ordered to deadline
* Ensuring MRP system is up to date
* Communicating any issues with materials
* Ensuring parts and materials are meeting deadlines and quality standards
* Negotiate best price
* Interpret engineering drawings
* Experienced buyer, purchaser or procurement professional
* Background from manufacturing or industrial sectors
* Experience in using MRP / ERP systems or Excel
* Qualified in engineering, manufacturing or business administration
Buyer, procurement manager, purchaser, manufacturing, production, workshop, industrial, components, ERP, MRP, excel, Berkshire, Oxfordshire