£35,000 – £45,000 + Pension + Bonus + Package + Product Discount
Experienced engineering or manufacturing buyer, purchaser or procurement specialist will relish the opportunity to build supplier relationships, both home and abroad. Hugely enjoyable challenge for self-motivated professionals, to develop an existing supply chain and purchase procedure for a wide variety of different material and components. Take ownership of this department for employers who welcome and encourage ingenuity.
This company produce precision engineered products used in many industries. With a prestigious clientele an ambitious owners the company has doubled it’s turnover in the last 3 years and plans to do so again in the next 3. Enjoy being part of this expanding business who take pride in their quality.
* Working with internal departments ensuring parts requirements are understood and ordered to deadline
* Ensuring MRP system is up to date
* Communicating any issues with materials
* Ensuring parts and materials are meeting deadlines and quality standards
* Negotiate best price
* Interpret engineering drawings
* Experienced buyer, purchaser or procurement professional
* Background from manufacturing or industrial sectors
* Experience in using MRP / ERP systems or Excel
* Qualified in engineering, manufacturing or business administration
Buyer, procurement manager, purchaser, manufacturing, production, workshop, industrial, components, ERP, MRP, excel, peterbourgh,