Branch Manager (Industrial)
£55,000 – £60,000 + Bonus (Business and Personal Related) + Company Car + Private Health Care + Pension + Mobile + Laptop + Phone
Exciting opportunity for service managers or branch from a background of industrial refrigeration / chillers to manufacturing or industrial clients looking to establish themselves in a global leading engineering company. Enjoy the autonomy and responsibility of expanding and already strong market share within industrial environments. Great package on offer in a role that will recognise and reward strong performance.
This global leading manufacturer of special purpose equipment supply quality products to an industrial market. With a bulging order book, they are enjoying a period of expansion. Become a true specialist for a company that are establishing themselves as market leaders.
* Manage a growing service team of around 9 engineers and office staff of 3
* Manage branches service packages and modifications
* Responsible of recruiting, training, appraisals of staff
* Managing the branches profit and loss
* Working with clients to improve service
* Ensuring health and safety standards are being met
* Labour and resource planning
* Branch based at least 3 days a week
* Experience service or maintenance manager
* Experience of maintenance service of industrial refrigeration, chillers, cold stores, HVAC, distribution centres or similar
* Experience of team building and management
* Apprentice trained or qualified engineer