£45,000 – £60,000 + Pension + Private Health Care + Monthly Living Allowance + Other Benefits + International Travel
Global Construction and Engineering business are seeking to appoint a BIM manager for their specialist technology focused division based out of Central London. Predominately focused within the datacentre delivering ICT infrastructure solutions for hyper-scale developments across Europe this role will allow you to establish yourself on the EU market. Enjoy variety and challenge whilst earning a good package for a market leading business who believe in rewarding their key staff.
This dynamic global construction company have multiple projects across the world and are currently focussed on expanding their data centre operation. As one of the industry leaders the continue to grow and innovate the industry. Be proud to work for a truly forward-thinking company who continual ambition offers a stable environment to develop your skillset whilst progressing your career.
* Chair BIM co-ordination meetings (e.g. clash detection, problem solving, co-ordination or special issues ect.)
* Maintain BEP throughout the project
* Managing the processes, workflows and procedures for successful information exchange
* Validate model compliance against BEP, RIBA stages and agreed data drops
* Model coordination and integration
* Monday to Friday stayaway (fully expensed)
* Experienced BIM Manager
* Background of Mechanical, Electrical, Public Health background, design or construction
* Proven BIM track record including authorising tools
* Working knowledge and understand of BS1192 / PAS1192 pt 2 & 3 / CIC BIM protocol