BIM Manager – client side
Up to £70,000 + 15% bonus + 10% Pension + Package
International leader in the data centre colocation provider market currently seek a BIM manager to develop data centre designs using revit across the EMEA region. Our client currently owns and operates over 12 data centres across Europe and Asia with continuous extension plans
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
- Join one of the most established data centre colocation providers in the world, recognised as one of the industry leaders and one of the world’s highest credit rated data centre providers
- Take a leadership role on efficient Coordination of BIM design and development across disciplines,
Responsibilities to include:
- Working closely with internal and external engineering and construction teams delivering state of the art facilities,
- Quality check model and data entries are compliant with set standards.
- Tracking of all team models and data to programme and ensuring timely delivery.
- Establish a common data environment where necessary or applicable and interface with all relevant parties.
- Establish any specific information production methods and procedures required by the company within the Project’s information production methods and procedures.
- An expert level of experience using Revit (3D modelling)
- Experience gained in a large-scale mission critical environment, ideally a data centre within either a consultancy or end client.
- Mechanical or Electrical background.
- Architectural or structural experience would also be an advantage.
MEP, Mechanical, Electrical, BIM, Revit, AutoCad, data centre, data center, critical environment, mission critical, critical facility