(Flexible) London or Dublin or Amsterdam
£70,000 – £90,000 + car allowance + bonus(up to 30%) + pension
BIM Manager sought after in a global real estate firm, who provided wholly outsourced, end-to-end Real estate solutions to meet the needs of lead global organisations within the growing Tech Sector.
The successful candidate will be based from one of their offices in London, Amsterdam or Dublin, Leading BIM Coordination of Hyper scale data centre campuses across the EMEA region, with the company’s global expansion providing opportunities to work in the US and Asia. This is a great opportunity to:
- Join a Globally expanding data centre owner / operator at a key stage in their development.
- Take responsibility to ensure efficient Coordination of BIM design and development across disciplines of the business
- Work in partnership with some of the globes leading tech firms delivering state of the art facilities,
- Quality check model and data entries are compliant with set standards.
- Managing the processes, workflows and procedures for successful information exchange on the facility design
- Tracking of all team models and data to programme and ensuring timely delivery.
- Establish a common data environment where necessary or applicable and interface with all relevant parties.
- Establish any specific information production methods and procedures required by the company within the Project’s information production methods and procedures.
- An expert level of experience using NavisWorks (clash detection) and Revit (3D modelling) or similar software.
- Experience gained in a large-scale mission critical environment, ideally data centre within either a consultancy or end client.
- From a Mechanical, Electrical, Public Health background, design. Architectural or structural experience would also be an advantage.