Up to £75,000 + Package
Seeking an AV Associate for a Global Engineering Consultancy within their Central London office, and whom is seeking an opportunity to work on diverse projects in the Audio-Visual team. You will be joining the team of high-quality engineers to work on a range of technical and complex projects including in the Audio Visual and Broadcasting Environment.
Responsibilities to include:
- To manage AV project delivery, establish client brief, technical requirements, scope of works, cost plan and agree deliverables, i.e. report, specifications and drawings scope for all projects within the group.
- Agree level of service, commensurate of fee with the Director, for each project. Manage fee draw down and assist Director with invoicing.
- Monitor resource relative to each project monthly allowable fee expenditure and workload forecasts as directed.
- Carry out engineering concept design to detailed design, tender and contract on site supervision, to completion, ensuring projects are undertaken in accordance with design briefs and that completion deadlines are achieved, via frequent design reviews with engineers.
- Ensure all AV design projects and reports within the group are technically compliant, to a consistent quality and standard. Maintain regular ‘in house’ design reviews and checks.
- Maintain excellent client relationships and contacts to achieve high levels of satisfaction and repeat business. Manage client’s expectations and promote a team approach.
- Assist with the development of new business opportunities where appropriate and participate with company presentations.
This role will suit an experienced Avdio Visual Consultant with in depth Professional AV and/or Broadcast Television systems engineering knowledge. (Crestron, AMX, BiAmp, QSC, Extron, etc) looking to become a Project Leader in a well-established Engineering consultancy.
- Experience in the same or similar position.
- Practical experience of projection and display, writing, visualisation, audio, control, scaling and switching and BYOD devices from industry-standard manufacturers such as Crestron or Extron is also required.
- Experience of tendering and supplier management, including development of invitations to tender and management of supplier competitions.
- Maintains own knowledge and cutting edge/ up to date expertise in AV technologies and is able to evaluate the potential of innovations and developments for our clients.
- 2D CAD skills using AutoCAD or other CAD packages.
- TCP/IP Networking knowledge
- Infocomm CTS Certification
- Infocomm CTS-D Certification