£65,000 – £70,000 + Package
Terrific opportunity available for automation engineers with strong varying electrical experience and background of working in manufacturing. This fact pace role offers a complex and different challenges as well as the opportunity of advancement. Great package and progression opportunities for a world leader who value their staff.
This global business market leader manufacture many household products. With a view to expanding their product range they are investing in further research and development. Be part of this prestigious company producing products that help people.
* Lead the design, specification and validation of process equipment and systems
* Lead route cause analysis, incident investigations and troubleshooting related to electrical, instrumentation and control systems
* Implementing automation systems and configuration change
* Technical support to manufacturing where required
* Experienced Automation Engineer
* Masters or Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical / Electrical Engineering or similar
* Experience working in the Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology industries needed
* Process automation engineering background required
* SCADA, PLC, HMI programming experience
* Strong control system automation background
Automation engineers, capital, engineering, engineer, mechanical, electrical, route cause analysis, manufacturing, process, pharmaceutical, process, maintenance, quality assurance, validation, technology,