Client side Associate Mechanical Engineer
(Flexible) London, Amsterdam or Dublin
Up to £80,000 + car allowance + bonus (to 30%) + pension
Our client is a revolutionary developer, working with trusted partners to develop data centres of the future, providing market leading solutions. Their end to end tailored service compliments the Big tech firms in the Hyperscale market through their unique business model.
This Global Real Estate business is rapidly expanding their Hyper-scale datacentre offering across Europe, Asia and The Americas, and so are seeking a technical Mechanical design expert to design mission critical facilities across the globe. The successful Associate Mechanical Engineer will be presented with the opportunity to:
- Work in partnership with some of the globes leading tech firms delivering state of the art facilities
- Initially focused on hyper-scale datacentre campuses (40MW to 150MW) across the EMEA region there is the opportunity to progress into a global role as they develop their portfolio in Asia and the Americas
- Play a leading role in the technical development of global Mechanical ( HVAC, cooling systems, chilled water systems) blue-print designs and standards for complex data centre developments – targeted at the Hyper scale market
- To support and lead discipline the conceptual system design during early development stages
- To offer support for the delivery and quality Mechanical system output
- Providing technical leadership on Mechanical matters throughout the design, construction and operation of data centre facilities, to both external suppliers and internal teams
- Qualification in relevant Mechanical engineering
- Experience in a Consultancy or Contractor environment
- Expertise in the discipline in the design and construction of Mechanical systems in critical facilities.