Client side Associate Electrical Engineer
(Flexible) London, Amsterdam or Dublin
Up to £80,000 + car allowance + bonus (to 30%) + pension
Our client is a revolutionary developer, working with trusted partners to develop data centres of the future, providing market leading solutions. Their end to end tailored service compliments the Big tech firms in the Hyperscale market through their unique business model.
A unique opportunity, for an Electrical Engineer with expertise in design, to join a Global Real Estate business as they rapidly expand their Hyper-scale datacentre offering across Europe, Asia and The Americas. The successful Associate Electrical Engineer will be presented with the opportunity to:
- Work in partnership with some of the globes leading tech firms delivering state of the art facilities
- Initially focused on hyper-scale datacentre campuses (40MW to 150MW) across the EMEA region there is the opportunity to progress into a global role as they develop their portfolio in Asia and America
- Play a leading role in the technical development of global Electrical (HV, LV, UPS, Generators, switchgear) blue-print designs and standards for complex datacentre developments – targeted at the Hyper scale market
- To support and lead discipline the conceptual system design during early development stages
- To offer support for the delivery and quality electrical system output
- Providing technical leadership on Electrical matters throughout the design, construction and operation of data centre facilities, to both external suppliers and internal teams
- Qualification in relevant Electrical engineering
- Experience in a Consultancy or Contractor environment
- Expertise in the discipline in the design and construction of Electrical systems in critical facilities.