Assistant Operations Manager
£42,000 – £45,000 Basic + Pension + Benefits + Package
This is a fantastic opportunity for managers with a background in waste management / dealing with hazardous chemicals to work for a leading company in their industry? Work as an assistant operations manager responsible for the day to day running of a fast paced and dynamic waste to energy facility. Work within a growing industry with a company that will reward you for your hard work and efforts.
Work for a market leading anaerobic digestion plant part of a group with multiple sites. With high standards and an ambitious mind sent they continue to expand. With a huge respect for their staff they prize themselves on getting the best out of their teams. This position will suite someone from a relatable sector looking for a new challenge.
* Assisting Day to day running of a waste to energy plant (anaerobic digestion)
* Project managing the movement of hazardous chemicals
* Managing hazardous waste and complying with critical control points
* Ensure Health and Safety standards are being met
* Ensuring site is complying with company and national policy
* Managing an operation team of around 12
* Operations, Production, Shift Supervisor or Manager
* Background from waste management, hazardous chemicals or anaerobic digestion
* Strong working knowledge of HAZOP
* Strong project or man management experience
* Working knowledge of health and safety in the above environment
HAZOP, hazardous, anaerobic digestion, AD, waste management, recycling, biohall, recycling, hazard, industrial, shift manager, recycler, production supervisor, shift leader, team leader, production shift, shift production, shift supervisor, production management, process engineering, manufacturing, London, engineering supervisor,