£23,000 – £25,000 + Overtime + Life Insurance + Pension + Benefits
Exciting position for an assembly technician looking to become a product specialist. Enjoy industry leading training whilst working with best equipment in the market for this prestigious engineering company. Great package with overtime available to help control your earnings.
This manufacturer supplies assembled products to several industries throughout the UK. Ever expanding their already impresses client portfolio this is a brilliant chance to make a genuine difference. They believe in their staff and are also keen to progress from within.
* Sub assembly of mechanical and electro-mechanical components
* Inspection and testing of mechanical, electro-mechanical and electrical / electronic assemblies
* Working to the company’s quality standards
* Site role based in Telford
* Experienced assembly technician
* Electro-mechanical assembly experience required
* Able to read schematic drawings
Keywords: Assembly technician, mechanical, electron-mechanical, electrical, test technician, aerospace, automotive, electronics, mass spectrometry, sub contract, sub assembly,