Assembly Fitter / Machinist
£20,000 – £24,000 +Package: Bonus Scheme
An Opening for an Assembly Fitter/Machinist to join a growing company who are an OEM who supply equipment to various different industries including Aerospace, Automotive, Energy and Medical. Join an expanding company where you can improve and grow in your role.
Are you a motivated individual with previous experience in assembly fitting? Do you have experience in reading diagrams? The company are looking for a driven individual with engineering qualifications or relevant apprenticeship.
– Assembly of equipment
– Set up, adjust and operate tool room machines.
– Read engineering drawings and understand the specifications and tolerancing
– Study sample parts, blueprints, drawings, and engineering information in order to determine methods and sequences of operations needed to produce products
– Inspect parts and their dimensions using knowledge of mathematics and precision instruments.
– Mechanical / Manufacturing engineering qualification (or equivalent)
– Good level of health and safety understanding.
– Ability to read complex technical / engineering drawings with a good understanding of tolerancing
– Confident to work in a busy environment
– Proven understanding of manual machinist responsibilities.
Keywords: Machinist, Assembly fitter, Assembly, CNC Machines, Bradford, manufacturing, engineering, tolerancing, manual machinist, toolroom, engineering drawings, technical drawings, IND123