£30,000 – £35,000 + Pension + Health Insurance + Package
Work for a niche and specialist company expanding from recent successes! Excellent opportunity for applications engineers looking to establish themselves with an expanding engineering business. This busy role offers daily challenges, whilst enhancing your product knowledge and industry profile. Immerse yourself technically challenging role where no two days are the same.
This company manufacturer top quality electronic test systems into industrial sectors. Ever expanding their already impressive client portfolio this is a brilliant chance to make a genuine difference to a great product that sells well. They believe in their staff and are also keen to progress from within.
* Trouble shooting hardware, firmware, software and systems
* Installation of systems at customer sites
* Remote customer support and training
* Consultation on customer problems and opportunities
* 20% overseas travel (mainly Malaysia and China)
* Experienced electronics engineer
* Experience applications / product engineer / systems engineer /sales engineer
* Fault finding experience down to component level
* Understanding of power semiconductors required
* Degree, HND, HNC in electronics
Keywords: component level, board level, solder, repair, electronics, technical, production, manufacturing, linux operating system, applications engineer, product engineer, electronics engineer, systems engineer, wafer test